Wednesday 22 April 2015

About me


Because this is a brand new blog I though it would be good to introduce myself properly, so here are some facts about me :)


Name: Anne Berit
Nickname: Abby
Nationality: Norwegian
When did I move to the UK: I moved to London in August 2014
Relationship status: I have a boyfriend, and his name is Ross
Age: I am 22, soon to be 23 (8. August)
Siblings: I have a sister named Kristine who also live in London 
Job: I am the manager of a little boutique in London (Laundry Boutique Chiswick)








































Why I started to blog: I've played with the idea of starting a blog for a while, but I didn't know what to blog about (which I still don't). I like to write and to take pictures, and I've never really had a proper place to post it, so here I am :) 
What I want to be when I grow up: I have no idea and that's why I'm in London. I started to study in Oslo, but it wasn't for me. Maybe either in fashion or nutrition. 
My fashion style: I don't really have a specific style, but I do have a thing for either boots or strappy sandals, leather jackets, skinny jeans and I always have a small bag on my shoulder. 
How tall I am: I am 176 cm (5ft 9)
Random fact about me: I've worked as a model, but only on smaller projects. 

Another random fact about me: I used to do politics in Norway and I started when I was 16. In 2011 I was elected to join the city council in my home town as the youngest in the group of 24. 
Where do I find inspiration: I always read other blogs to find inspiration, and I'm hooked on pinterest (follow me here). I'm lucky enough to live in a beautiful part of London, so everything around me inspires me. 

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment