Tuesday 5 May 2015

Met gala 2015

Hello people :) My Instagram feed this morning was packed with pictures from the Met gala that took place in New York City last night. I always envy all the beautiful dresses, but I'm also surprised with some of the pieces the girls are wearing. So in this post I've picked my favorite and my least favorite dresses from last nights fundraising event

My favorites

Helen Mirren wearing Dolce & Gabbana
Miranda Kerr wearing Louis Vuitton 
Reese Witherspoon wearing Jason Wu
Sofia Vergara wearing Marchesa


My least favorites
Anne Hathaway waring Ralph Lauren
Chloƫ Sevigny wearing J. W. Anderson
Karen Elson wearing Dolce & Gabbana
Sarah Jessica Parker wearing H&M (why Sarah??)
Solane Knowles wearing Giles Deacon

All pictures is taken from Vouge.com

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment