Monday 2 May 2016

My favourite products


I got introduced to NuSkin about 4 years ago and I was a natural sceptic as everyone are to new things. I didn’t really use any products on my skin and at the time I thought it was a waste og money and time. I’ve always been very lucky to have good skin, but after trying these amazing products from Nu Skin I found out that it is in-fact possible to get even better skin. How about that?! So in this post i want to share with you my favourite products and why I love them <3 So here they are:


Exfoliant scrub: I love that this scrub has small grains in it – a lot of the scrubs I’ve tried over the years doesn’t have enough grains and I feel like I’m just rubbing a think cream on my face – which obviously doesn’t do anything for my skin at all. I use this probably 2-3 times a week to make sure my skin is ready to absorb all the good ingredients from the other products.

Creamy moisturising mask : it gives my skin so much moisture, and my skin glows after using it. I normally leave it on for at least 2 hours or I put it on before bedtime and wash it off the day after.


Marine mud mask: This product should be mandatory if you live in a city with loads of pollution (like Oslo or London). It draws out everything that clogges up your pores, and it leaves your skin super soft and clean. You can even see how the mask is working when it has dried, as the dirt in your skin will show on the surface of the face mask! How amazing is that?

Sole solution: I’ve probably used this product the longest, and that’s because it really helps my sore feet after a long day at work. I walk quite a lot and we all know how that affects the way our feet looks at the end of the day! I normally put it on my feet after a shower and then I put socks on to make sure I don’t leave footprints all over my house! Sole solution also works for dry elbows and knees, and it’s also a miracle worker on eczema


Celltrex ultra recovery fluid: I tried this product for the first time right after Christmas, as it was a christmas present from Siri and my dad, and I have to say that this product is much better than I ever expected! I’ve never used a serum before, as I never saw the point, but this product changed the way I think about these small bottles with liquid gold. I used to have scares on my chin and between my eyebrows from spots when I was a teenager, but these scares are as almost gone and I don’t use as much makeup (concealer) as I used to - I have nothing to conceal anymore!


Whitening toothpaste: Last, but not least I want to write about our amazing whitening toothpaste. This products has changed the way I look at my teeth and it was really made my teeth whiter. It doesn’t contain any bad chemicals + it contains fluoriode! Double win

So here you have my favourite products! I hope it was informative and I'm looking forward to sharing more of my stories with you :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment